JOB POST: Medical Officers at National Health Mission, Punjab [53 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Feb 17
National Health Mission, Punjab invites eligible candidates desirous to join the following contractual posts of Medical Officers to attend the walk-in-interview before the Selection Committee in the O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh.
- Medical Officer (Urban Health): 39 Posts
- Medical Officer (Mobile Medical Unit): 8 Posts
- Medical Officer (National Viral Hepatitis Control Program): 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Tele Medicine Hub): 4 Posts
- Medical Officer (RNTCP): 1 Posts
- For first 4 Posts: MBBS from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- For Medical Officer (RNTCP): MBBS from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with Punjab Medical Council/Medical Council of India. Preferential Qualification Diploma/ MD Public Health/ PSM/ Community Medicine/ CHA/ Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases.
- Candidates must bring their original testimonials and photocopies related to Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, Pass in Punjabi in matriculation, reserve category certificate, Address proof and Photo Identity Proof ( Copy of Ration Card, Voter Card, Passport, License etc.) failing which their candidature may stand cancelled.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Date: 17 Feb 2020
- Time: 10 Am
Rs. 50000/- per month (Consolidated salary)
For more details, click here.
About the Author