Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites job applications for the post of Medical Officers for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to JPSC before 05 June 2020.
- Name of the Post: Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 380
- Job Location: Ranchi
- Qualification: MBBS From Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India and recognized by State Govt.
- Experience: At least One-year Internship From recognized Medical College & Hospital.
- Age Limit: 21 – 35 years
- Commencement of registration: 9 April 2020
- Last date of registration: 5 June 2020
- Last date of depositing exam fee: 6 June 2020
How to apply?
- First go to the JPSC’s website then click on Online Application tab and after that, click on the link for the concerned online application. The link will redirect to the first page of online application form.
- After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details with Photograph and Signature, the candidates need to re-login on the next working day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹600 + Bank Charge, SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: ₹150 + Bank Charge.
Pay of Scale: 9,300 – 34,800/- 5400 (level-9)
Mobile: +919431301636, +919431301419, (Only Office Hours, from 10:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
For more details, click here.