State Bank of India (SBI) is recruiting Medical Officer/Manager Analyst/Advisor Fraud Management job on contract basis apply by June 12.
Bank Medical Officer
- MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Essential Experience (As on 31.03.2019): a) Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). (Experience gained during the internship will not be counted for eligibility)
- Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). (Experience gained during the internship will not be counted for eligibility)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent.
- Essential Experience (As on 30.04.2019): Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience as on 30.04.2019 in the area of Corporate Finance/ Corporate Credit (Sanction/ Credit Monitoring). Preference will be given to Banking Experience, However, applicants who have similar experience in any NBFC can also apply
Advisor for Fraud Management
- The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer / State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime departments.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in the conduct of Investigation / Supervision in investigation works during his/ her service.
- Bank Medical Officer: 35 (as on 31.03.2019)
- Manager Analyst: 27- 35 yrs
- Advisor for Fraud Management: Below 63yrs As on(31.05.2019)
- Bank Medical Officer: Rs.31705/-.
- Manager Analyst: Rs.42020/-.
- Advisor for Fraud Management: Rs.50000/-.
How to Apply
To apply click here.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number candidates decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.