Regional Centre of Excellence for Nutrition Rehabilitation Resource and Training (RCoENRRT)has been established at Dept. of Paediatrics, AIIMS Bhopal with the support form National Health Mission (NHM), GoMP and UNICEF. The centre has been set up to provide high-level technical support to the state government for advanced medical care to non-responders/critical cases of children with SAM and to enhance the knowledge base on SAM management by spearheading evidence generation, research, education and training initiatives.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer for RCoENRRT unit at Dept. of Paediatrics, AIIMS Bhopal.
Contractual Medical Officer
Purpose of the Post
Medical Officer shall report to the Nodal Person Incharge RCoENRRT, Dept. of Paediatrics, AIIMS Bhopal and shall be responsible for providing support in capacity building, monitoring and knowledge management under the CoE for strengthening the Facility and Community-based management of SAM in Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) from recognised universities/institutions in India
- MBBS with a minimum of 2 years experience in a hospital setting preferably in the Pediatric unit
- Past Experience of working in the Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre/ Tertiary Care NICU/ PICU or trained in Facility-based Management of Severe Acute Malnutrition
60000/- Per Month (Funded By NHM MP)
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Write the Post Name in the Subject column of email for which you applying. Hard copy/ paper applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the CV and cover letter and the only shortlisted candidate will be called for Written Test and/or interview.
- Date, Time Mode and Venue of Written and interview would be intimated to the shortlisted candidates via e-mail.
- Shortlisted candidate should bring self-attested photocopies, eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, qualifying degree registration with the statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials at the time of interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Any attempt to unduly influence the selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant
No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute
Last date of receipt of application: 23 August 2020.
For more information visit the link given below: