Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel of 6 (Six) posts of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on purely contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for various dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India, Bengaluru (hereinafter referred as the Bank).
- The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
- The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence preferably within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the below-mentioned location.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as per the format given in Annex – III only. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email to hrmdbengaluru[at]rbi.org.in.
- Application should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001, on or before June 29, 2020.
The rate of remuneration and the duty hours are tabulated below:
|Sr. No.||Name and Address of Dispensary||Working Days||Working Hours @|
|1||Reserve Bank of India 10/03/08 Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001||Monday|
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM|
02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|₹ 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract, i.e. 03 (three) years|
Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹ 1,000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
|2||RBI Officers’ Quarters Cunningham Crescent, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 001||Monday|
|05:00 PM to 07:00 PM|
|3||RBI Officers’ Quarters Cunningham Road, Abshot Layout, Bengaluru-560 001||Monday|
|08:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|4||RBI Staff Quarters, Nandini Layout, Saraswathipuram, Bengaluru – 560 096||Monday|
|06:00 PM to 08:00 PM|
|5||RBI Staff Quarters, Osborne Road, Opposite Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru – 560 042||Monday|
|08:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|@Subject to change as per requirement|
For more details, click here.