BHEL Trichy invites applications from candidates, fulfilling the following specifications, to be engaged as Part-Time Medical Consultants (PTMC- MBBS) in the BHEL Hospital, Trichy.
- Qualification: MBBS degree
- Experience: one year of relevant post qualification experience
- The upper age limit as on 01.04.2020 is 65 years.
- The term of a PTMC will be one year initially, on hourly rate basis. Subsequent renewals will be for a period of maximum 3 years at a time.
- There will be one month advance intimation in the event of resignation.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to download the blank biodata form (attached to this advertisement) for engagement of Part Time Medical Consultant, from BHEL website and send the scanned copy of their duly filled in biodata form and certificates by email, with subject as “Application for PTMC (MBBS) – 02/2020” to email@example.com so as to reach on or before 18/04/2020. Documents to be sent by email:
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form along with two latest passport size photographs.
- SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate.
- HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate
Selection Process will be based on verification of Original Certificates and performance in the interview.