Target Bengaluru invites job applications for Media Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a Media Planner, you’ll execute marketing programs across a variety of brands and businesses. Working at both the account and brand level to implement and activate digital media campaigns: inclusive of building segments, forecasting and booking media placements, building media recommendations and assist in crafting insights based on media campaign performance.
You will provide a high level of customer service to partner teams/clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests, and proactive resolution of potential issues. With support and guidance from your leader you will build various client or sales deliverables; such as proposals, media approaches, and audience strategies.
You will be tasked with understanding and staying up to date on industry trends both in the retails and digital advertising landscape. This position reports to the XX. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team that was awarded “2017 Digital Marketer of the Year” and further your digital media career. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Own the media strategy across all teams and ensure campaigns are set up for success.
- Manage, delegate the day to day media executions to ensure adherence to deadlines, media plan changes, creative specs, blocking charts, etc.
- Identify target audiences, and analyze their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Define key metrics and work with insights team to build deeper insights into media plans and optimization opportunities.
- Provide informed point of views on recommendations and opportunities on media strategies and tactics.
- Develop a thorough, up to date knowledge of the clients, categories, business and media.
- Support the execution of strategy, provide brand stewardship and maintain strong client satisfaction on assigned accounts.
- Minimum college graduation.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience, preference in marketing, including digital media planning, across various channels including digital & social;
- Creativity in making recommendations/problem solving.
- Genuine curiosity with how things works; motivated, self-starter
- Ability to interact with all levels of team across Bangalore and Minneapolis
- Creativity in making recommendations/problem solving. Accurate and detail oriented
- Exhibit time management skills and the ability to multi task, manage concurrent projects and work successfully under pressure.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills along with solid communication skills
- Resourceful and self-starter and motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Media Tools knowledge is a must.
- Experience with ad servers, DFP, DCM, Sizmek, etc. and order management tools, Prisma, Operative.
For application and more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: