The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gujarat invites applications for the post of Master Trainer at the institute.
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd., and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
- Selection of candidates for the training from the local areas
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of the working of centres in five locations
- Conduct session during training on management, market linkages, business development, enterprise development, and soft skills
- Engage and ensure capacity building activities of Key stakeholders
- Procure all local licenses from the Panchayats
- Formation of Off Farm Producers Organisation [OFPO]
- Participate in all meetings held for review of the progress by EDII HO/SRO
- Any other work/activity as assigned by the Office.
- B.A/ Diploma in any vocation courses.
- Must have 5 years of experience in SHG formation, Livelihood activities, Eco-friendly products training, Micro-Enterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, high degree of computer literacy and good communication ability with fluency in Kannada and English
- Should be able to relocate to Mysore.
INR 30,000/- per month
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Forward your resume in the given format by 19.07.2021 with subject line Application for the post of Master Trainer indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to: email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You might also be interested in: