Applications are invited for Marketing Systems Associate at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Graduate, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications and/or Technical related-field
- Email campaign management experience is preferred for this role.
- Minimum 2+ years of email marketing experience preferred.
- Prior knowledge of digital marketing channels, with specific experience creating and managing email campaigns preferred.
- Knowledge of email best practices is preferred.
- Conversational knowledge of HTML, CSS and email coding practices for responsive campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills – previous experience generating campaign metrics is preferred.
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
- Innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvement
- Proven ability to take initiative, influence others, and achieve results in a matrix organization
- Process driven mindset and attention to detail, with the capability to learn new skills as required
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
The Digital Execution Lead role will be responsible for various activities, including the following:
- Work with cross line of business stakeholder’s as well internal/external creative agencies to develop and deploy email campaigns.
- Pull campaign reporting, analyze performance and make creative or strategic optimization recommendations to Marketing.
- Adhere to and promote our existing quality controls.
- Work to become a subject matter expert for digital marketing (with a strong focus on email marketing).
- Conduct day-to-day activities with other departments and business counterparts within Marketing, List Management and other stakeholder groups to execute and implement email campaigns.
- Working with key stakeholders, review web analytics and email performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior and conversion data.
You may also be interested in: