BPPI (Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India) invites job applications for the post of Marketing Officers for the year 2020. BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India.
The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. BPPI is expanding its operations and has urgent requirements of Marketing Officers all over India on contractual basis.
- Qualification: BBA /B.Sc./ B. Pharma. (MBA (Sales/Marketing) or equivalent from reputed Institutions/ Universities will be an added advantage.)
- Experience: 01-02 year experience in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Sector only. Candidates having experience in same profile in Government sector shall be given preference.
- Age (Max): 30 years
- Leading and attracting all towards the noble Mission, Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana for opening of new PMBJKs and for creating awareness.
- Responsible to work, lead, correspond, network with individuals, social organizations, NGOs, Govt. and Semi Govt. organizations and other officials to open new PMBJKs and to increase footfall of existing stores.
- Develop and implementation of various plans & strategies to ensure optimum sales from each Distributors/ Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJKs).
- Monitoring stocks at Distributors/ PMBJKs level with the help of SAP and Head Office staff.
- Ensure regular orders from Distributors/ PMBJKs sent for the supply to CWH and ensure regular follow up with CWH for timely supply.
- Organize mass contact programs and activities among the society to increase awareness about PMBJP and help increasing foot falls to the stores to increase the sales.
- Ensure all possible support to the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJKs).
- To co-ordinate with Media department to build the image of PMBJP and create awareness about generic medicines.
- All day to day matters pertaining to above & any other responsibilities assigned by competent authority.
How to apply?
Interested, eligible candidates can send their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org or can send their applications (Hard Copies) to CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 in the prescribed format only, up to 30.04.2020. Applications received in other than the prescribed format will not be considered.