Wipro is inviting applications for its Marketing Executive opening at its Delhi office for the year 2021. Online applications open on the official website.
Wipro endeavours to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be their change agents – catalysts who are torchbearers of their fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make their clients successful. Their hiring team focuses on the recruitment of talented professionals in the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a thorough understanding of customers, their requirements and expectations
- Thorough knowledge of market and competition
- Periodic assessment of the sales team to identify and address gaps in sales effectiveness
- Create sales plans and enablement strategy and monitor the effectiveness and identify and resolve the gaps
- Establish a network of sponsors so that every enablement initiative has support and participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release.
- Passionate about measuring the impact of Enablement programs
- Perform deep dive analysis on sales, costs and profitability of all business units
- Draft analytical summaries for the management.
- Perform scenario analysis to measure impact of strategic decisions
- Lead review calls with Regional/Departmental heads on their financial performances
- Identify trends and generate detailed financial and operational projection. Be responsible for developing reliable estimates of sales
- Identifying financials risks and raising early warning signal
- Drive teams to mitigating the risks against plan by leading / monitoring the actions by owner
- Forecast/Rolling Forecast, Long term Business Plan, Prediction and Analysis, Variance Analysis
- MBA Finance (Regular only)
- MBA, Master in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics (Regular only)
- Fluency in English Language
- 1+ years’ experience in sales enablement role
- Ability to connect customers business needs to data, as well as to integrate data into a compelling story with actionable business insights
- Developed sales content that has accelerated sales team performance
- Good knowledge of tools like Power Bi and MS Excel
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Project Management, Coordination, presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills and solid verbal skills
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check below: