The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow IIM-L- Incubator invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the selection of one position of Managing Director, IIML EIC (for both the campuses), initially for a period of 2 years, which may be considered further for extension or regularization as per the performance, needs and policy of IIML Incubator.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
- Should closely work with the Board of Directors and report to the Board of Directors for implementation of strategy, review and plan for continuous improvement.
- In consultation with the Board of Directors, should develop vision, strategy and business model to achieve the objectives of the Company.
- Will be responsible to direct the Finance team to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return.
- Will be required to give direction to the Company primarily towards establishing it as a key player in incubation/ acceleration space which includes establishing world class incubator(s), strategy to build, execute and scale incubation programs, outreach activities, measure impacts, collaborate with the partners/ stakeholders of the start-up/ entrepreneurial ecosystem, etc.
- Will be responsible for the Financial Statements of the Company and other compliances
- Evaluation of the mentoring programme.
- Masters or Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Bachelor of Technology (preferred 1st Division in all academic qualification).
- Min 10 years of experience in Incubation, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Emerging Technology and Business Development.
- Experience in creating new national and international alliances.
- Significant years of experience of working at the senior level position collaborating with government departments/ agencies/ allied organizations/ Private sector/ venture Capitalists, along with demonstration of fundraising for non-profit organizations shall be preferred.
- Age Below 45 years.
Appropriate compensation will be provided with break up available with the incubator as per IIML- Incubator’s policy. Additionally, NPS, medical insurance, mobile reimbursement, etc. is being considered for the working executive as per the policy of the Incubator.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 16, 2021.
All the received applications for the said post will be shortlisted and only the shortlisted candidates will be invited through e-mail to appear in the interview on the scheduled date and time. The candidates have to produce their bio-data along with a set of photocopies in support of their educational qualifications, experience, etc. at the time of interview. They should also bring all testimonials in original for verification purposes.
You might also be interested in: