Flipkart, Bengaluru invites job applications for Manager- Sell- NBI (Fashion) for the year 2020. A Sell side role at Flipkart entails category management based on deep customer centricity, strong analytics, sharp planning and story-telling coupled with product/tech understanding for an enhanced customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Understand needs – even those that the customers themselves may not realize
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
Planning & Pricing:
- Monthly and annual sales planning basis existing trends and market queues to achieve the desired results
- Develop the right pricing policy – identify opportunities for giving customers value through intelligent pricing policies
- Develop and execute plans to showcase the right products
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Own the customer experience in the category – make navigation, discovery easier. Save the customer time
- Identify the parameters customers use to make decisions and ensure catalog richness
- Work with central marketing teams to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and encourage trial across channels – SEM, SEO, TV Commercials, etc.
- Understand SEM, SEO and Email marketing – identify the right keywords, reduce SEM costs while increasing conversions of website visits to orders
- Create promotions to drive revenue, margins, etc.
- Own both creation and execution of promotions calendar including special occasions (Diwali, Valentine’s day, etc.)
- Own catalogue content creation – lead catalogue photoshoot & content creation, drive this via internal catalogue & marketing teams
- Drive better conversions through catalogue improvement & enhancement basis customer insights Operations
- Work with internal sourcing, quality & design team to track key project milestones, ensure processes are followed for review & reporting of the same
- Work with buying and sourcing teams to plan inventory & inwarding as per requirement, ensure inventory sufficiency & reduce non-selling inventory
Desire and ability to think like the customer, Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion, Highly analytical, Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills, Strong Bias for Action.