Online applications are invited for the post of Manager (Research Labs) at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIITD), a State University established by an Act of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- Assisting in maintenance and upkeep of teaching laboratories of the ECE department viz. Circuits Lab, Communications Lab, Robotics Lab, and RF Lab.
- Assistance in teaching activities in the lab courses.
- Assistance in Research Projects.
- Assistance in the procurement of laboratory resources.
- Assisting in the installation and upkeep of hardware installations on campus.
- Assisting in PCB design, test, and evaluation using any industry-standard software.
- ME/ M.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication Engineering ECE) with 55% marks and (a) 3 years relevant experience at Pay Level-8 of 7th Pay Commission Matrix or equivalent approx. CTC of Rs. 83,200/- (monthly salary drawn) for those working in a private setup. Or
- 5 years’ relevant experience at Pay Level-7 of 7th Pay Commission Matrix or equivalent approx. monthly CTC of Rs. 78,900/- (monthly salary drawn) for those working in a private setup.
- Work Experience in University/educational or research Institution
Initial 7th PC CTC: Rs. 1,19,000/-.
Other benefits include Dearness allowance as per govt. rates, HRA or leased accommodation, Transport allowance, NPS, LTC, Telephone reimbursement, Health Insurance, Group life Insurance, Critical Care Illness, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, PDA & such other benefits applicable from time to time.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 30, 2021.
All the appointments will be on contract for a period of up to five years, which shall be renewed based on performance (annually and at the end of 5 years) for the continuation of their services as per institute regulations. The age of retirement will be 60 years.
You might also be interested in: