Applications are invited for Manager- Information Technology at Procter & Gamble for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. P&G has spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of experience in IT Operations & management.
- Basic in IT stewardship requirement & controls, ITIL Foundation Certification would be advantageous.
- MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
- Network Infrastructure domain expertise.
- Excellent business judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication (written & Verbal) skills
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead technical incidents to resolution.
- Technical proficiency and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network. Issue/Problem Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential issues or problems and alert management proactively, elevating to right operation team.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Change management for the site (review, approve, and control quality of execution).
- Continuous improvement: Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ITOT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan.
- Solution Design: Site E2E leader acts as a consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Stewardship: Performer of internal compliance procedures and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality.
- Support internal assessments and global audits on all IT topics.
- Governance of Operational partners at site: Coordinate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site.
You may also be interested in: