Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) is a Bi-national Registered Society sponsored by the Government of India and Government of Germany for promoting R & D projects of industrial relevance. IGSTC invites applications for the post of Manager (Accounts & Administration) to be appointed on contractual basis with a consolidated salary based on decision /recommendation of the committee /Director, IGSTC and as per the IGSTC staff policy.
- Essential Qualification: Post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Professional qualifications in Finance, Administration or Management.
- Essential experience: Minimum work experience of 25 years or more in a senior position in Administration and Finance/ Accounts in Government of India department/Autonomous or Bilateral Bodies.
- Knowledge and experience of computer based office and accounts management systems.
- Experience in dealing with International cooperation activities in bilateral organizations / Autonomous bodies will be preferred.
- A thorough understanding of Government of India rules/regulations, policies and practices
Who can apply?
Candidate should be a person who has held a senior executive position in Finance and Administration capacity with an experience of more than 25 years of working in a Govt/ Autonomous /Bilateral organization. A person who has recently retired or will be superannuating shortly may also apply.
- Ensure smooth administration of the Centre and efficient functioning of the Finance & Accounting systems of the Centre.
- To be an interface between Scientific /Programmatic operations and the Finance/ Accounts team along with the Financial monitoring and grant utilization.
- Assisting Director in the conceptualization of various strategic programmatic activities of IGSTC with Federal agencies, Academia and Industry in India and Germany.
- Finalization of accounts in accordance with best practices for Bilateral Organizations and as per the accepted Standards of Accounting and ensures Internal and Statutory Audit of the accounts at regular intervals.
- Liaising with all services and auxiliary agencies/institutions rendering support for the smooth implementation of the programs of the Centre.
- Maintaining regular external relations with the Govt of India departments and agencies in India and Germany.
- Responsible for all compliances and statutory requirements of the center.
- Contract Management for procurement of goods and services and management of inventory of the Centre.
- Assist Director, IGSTC in overall efficient management of the Centre.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Director
How to apply?
The applications in the prescribed format (as given below) along with the resume and all supporting documents may be sent either: By an e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with recent photograph in jpeg format, or By post with recent passport size photograph to the following address:- Director Indo -German Science and Technology Centre (IGSTC) Plot No.-102, Institutional Area, Gurugram-122003, Haryana.