Online applications are invited for the post of Manager (Academics) at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology-Delhi (IIITD), a State University established by an Act of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Manager (Academics) (01)
- Overall Coordination/ supervision of the work of Academic Section;
- Implementation of all UG/ PG Matters.
- Updating and implementation of academic regulations and processes documents;
- To ensure smooth conduct of admission processes;
- Supervision and conduct various admission outreach activities;
- To organize and conduct meetings of the academic bodies including preparation of agenda and minutes of the meeting;
- Course Planning, Course Allocation, Semester Planning, and Scheduling;
- To ensure the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students in ERP.
Post Graduate in any discipline with 55 % marks and (a) 3 years relevant experience at the Pay Level-8 of 7th Pay Commission Matrix or equivalent approx. monthly CTC of Rs. 81,000/- (monthly salary drawn) for those working in a private setup or (b) 5 years relevant experience at the Pay Level-7 of 7th Pay Commission Matrix or equivalent approx. monthly CTC of Rs. 77,000/- (monthly salary drawn) for those working in a private setup. Working experience in a University/ Education or Research Institution of repute on a regular scale.
Appointment to the post will be on contract for a period of up to five years, which shall be renewed based on performance (annually and at the end of 5 years) for the continuation of their services as per the Institute’s regulations. The age of retirement is 60 years
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 6, 2021.
Candidates (Other than SC, ST, PWD, Internal candidates) are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.118/- (Rupees One Hundred and Eighteen only) through online mode.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Consultant at UNDP, Solan (HP): Apply by July 29
- JOB POST: Procurement Manager at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., Delhi: Apply Now!