CIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment through online application mode only for the post of Management Trainees via GATE 2021.
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking.
No. of Posts
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc. (Engg.) / M.Sc. / M. Tech must be from a University/Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be regular full time course.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2021 (MT-2021) of Coal India Limited, GATE Score Scores/Marks of 2021 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
- Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will be uploaded in the CIL website and they will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only.
The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 04-August-2021 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of
50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of50,000/- per month during the training period.
- On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of
60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
- Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post.
- Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company. The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of
1000/- plus GST –180/- totaling Rs. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only).
- SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of the application fee. Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
- There will be no other mode for payment of application fee. CIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility before applying.
- It may kindly be noted that CIL does not seek any other charges/fees except the above mentioned application fee.
Service Agreement Bond
Appointed candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months from the date of joining the company. The candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) plus GST as applicable for the same at the time of joining.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: Tuesday, 10.08.2021 : 10.00 AM
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee: Thursday, 09.09.2021 : 11.59 PM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 022-61087550
Click here to view the official notification for the Management Trainees via GATE 2021 at Coal India Limited (CIL).
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: