BEL invites applications for Management Industrial Trainees (Finance) for the year 2020. Bharat Electronics Limited, is a leading Navratna Defence Public Sector Enterprises, under the Ministry of Defence. It’s Ghaziabad unit is proposed to engage 09 [Nine] Management Industrial Trainees (Finance).
About the BEL
In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for selection
- Candidates should have passed 10+2+3(UG)+CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate).
- The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 31-Dec-2020. (Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC / ST & PWD candidates).
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD & EWS candidates will be as per the Government rules.
- The following Original documents will be required to produce at the time of document – verification and joining. (i) Aadhar Card. (ii) 10th Mark Sheet / Certificate [for Age Proof] (iii) Provisional / Original CA / ICWA (Intermediate) Certificate. (iv) SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EWS Certificate (if applicable). (v) No Objection Certificate (if Govt. / PSU Employee).
Candidate, who meets above-mentioned criteria, may send the application form (prescribed in Annexure-I) to tgtgad[at]bel.co.in on or before 25-Dec-20. The subject will be mentioned as “MIT (Finance) trainee”. The application will be accepted through above-mentioned email-id only.
The duration of the training is for One Year and extendable by one more year. However, extension for one year may be considered after reviewing the candidate’s performance by management. The tenure of the MlTs (Finance) including their extension period shall not exceed the maximum period of TWO YEARS.
Stipend will be paid Rs. 10,000/- per month for 1st year & Rs. 12,000/- per month for 2nd year.
Selection criteria will be based on a final percentage of marks obtained in CA (Intermediate) / ICWA (Intermediate).