Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up the following posts on Contract Basis for
Composite Regional Centre-Tripura under the administrative control of NILD, Kolkata.
Appointment will be on contract basis initially for six months & will be renewed based on the performance of the employee & subject to extension of the project by the Ministry.
1. Lecturer (Physiotherapy)-1 post
- Consolidated Amount per Month- Rs.50000/-
- Age- not more than 35 years.
- Qualification/ Experience- Master in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute. Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/research in the field of rehabilitation.
2. Administrative Officer- 1 post
- Consolidated Amount per Month- Rs.40000/-
- Age- 40 years
- Qualification/ Experience- Post Graduate Degree/MBA from recognized University. Minimum 5 years experience in the establishment/admin matters in Govt. or reputed organizations.
3. Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work/Placement)- 1 Post
- Consolidated Amount per Month- Rs.35000/-
- Age- 35 years
- Qualification/ Experience- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/Rehabilitation work/ Sociology/ Psychology or equivalent from a recognized University. Minimum 4 years experience in Vocational training and guidance as Social worker or in other related field of Rehabilitation.
4. Special Educator (V.I.)- 1 post
- 35 years
- Degree in Special Education (V.I.). Minimum 5 years experience in Teaching and training in the related field.
5. Special Educator (H.H.)- 1 post
- 35 years
- B. Sc. in Speech & Hearing with 5 years experience in Teaching and training in the related field.
6. Workshop Supervisor Cum Store Keeper- 1 post
- 35 years
- 10+2 or equivalent Minimum 5 years experience in
the concerned area as store Keeper.
7. Clinical Assistant (M.R.)- 1 post
- 30 years
- BRS (MR) or equivalent degree from a recognized Institution/University. Minimum 2 years experience as Clinician or Research Assistant.
- Applications duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates in the prescribed format should reach to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the News paper.
- Applications should neatly typed/hand written on A/4 size plain paper as per the prescribed format.
- The Institute does not undertake any responsibility for sending or replying to the candidates not selected or not called for Written Test / Skill Test / Interview, however important and relevant information will be display on the website (www.niohkol.nic.in)
- Candidates should submit complete separate applications, if applying for more than one post.
Phone: 2531- 0279
For further details, please visit the link given here
About the Author