Candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview for selection to the post of Lecturer on contract basis for the subjects Economics, History, Public Administration, Sociology, Business Administration (Management), Computer Application, Mathematics in the School of Distance Education, Kariavattom.
University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is a collegiate public state university located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. It was established in 1937 by a promulgation of the Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the University.
Vacancy & Schedule of the Walk-In-Interview
|Public Administration||1||01/10/2021||09.00 am|
|Business Administration (Management)||1||04/10/2021||09.00 am|
|Computer Application||1||04/10/2021||10.00 am|
- Good Academic record with atleast 55% marks in Masters Degree Level in the relevant subject from a recognised University and NET/JRF/Ph.D in the relevant subjects.
- A relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree Level shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and to Ph.D holders who had been awarded their Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- Teaching, Research, (Post Doctoral Fellowship/Research Associate) and/ or Professional Experience in a reputed organisation.
- Papers Presented at Conferences and / or published in referred journals.
₹31,000/- per month.
Should not exceed 40 years as on 01.01.2021 (usual relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC communities)
How to Attend?
- All the candidates should have a valid e–mail ID. All the future communications will be sent through e–mail only.
- The Candidates shall report for interview at Ad BIII Section, Senate House Campus,University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram at the stipulated time with duly filled Data Sheet in the prescribed format (appended here with). Candidates fails to report within the stipulated time will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates should produce all the original documents to prove identity, age, experience etc. Also,all the certificates/ Marklists in original along with one self attested copy of the same shall be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- The Percentage Certificate/Grade Conversion formula to be produced, if necessary.
- Those who possess Degree from the Universities other than the University of Kerala should produce the eligibility certificate obtained from the University of Kerala, at the time of Interview.
- Those who comes under reservation category should produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate obtained within last one year.
For any assistance or queries, please mail us: email@example.com