Applications are invited for Learning Partner at Flipkart for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-onDelivery, No-Cost-EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
People Manager, Analytics.
- Be the trusted face of L&D for the Business
- Being Collaborative is a key requirement. Should have high social quotient and be able to STAR collaborator.
- Engage with all levels of management in zonal with ease and be able to articulate the learning strategy, design and solutions in ways that make sense to the business and executing the same.
- Drive Learning in a fast-based VUCA set-up. Be able to design learning solutions that best fit the organizations appetite
- Completely responsible for branding and building asks in the business for learning. Be able to Drive Purpose for Learning aligning to business needs (White collar and Blue-collar workforce)
- Drive the all the process trainings for new joiners and refresher for existing workforce.
- Create & roll out processes and learning solutions to promote learner lead learning that have a solid impact on the business strategy
- Conduct Session as well as Monitor and evaluate the learning interventions, programs, metrics, adoption, coverage.
- Where needed Identify & drive content creation programs in different business units resulting from analysis of learning needs
- Drive capability building programs that help build innovation culture within the organization.
You may also be interested in: