P&G (Procter & Gamble- Goa) invites job applications for Lead Physician post for the year 2020. Online applications are open on the official website for interested and eligible candidates.
- MBBS with Associate Fellow in Industrial Health (AFIH) or Certificate in Industrial Health (CIH) or Diploma in Industrial Health (DIH) from a recognized institute. Business or Health / Hospital management experience preferred.
- 2-5 years of Occupational Health and Wellbeing experience. People manager experience preferred.
- Familiar with the laws and regulations in India and should be part of a physician’s network.
- Fluent in English language (speaking and writing).
- Basic computer skills are important.
- Good presentation skills and good social intelligence are of advantage.
- Responsible for stewardship and responsible for the deployment and performance of Global Medical strategy, policies, standards and compliance across areas of occupational health, wellness & health promotion and employee assistance programs for Goa PHC plant & PGHL organization (including office, field sales and manufacturing).
- Establish fundamental Health Systems Key Elements (HSKE) based on Global Medical priority keeping into consideration Goa PHC plant, Mumbai office and field sales’ unique requirements.
- Drive health outcomes including reducing population health risks, lead and eliminate workplace health risks and support improved business outcomes through advancing employee health & wellbeing.
- Responsible for delivery of organization health metrics and outcomes while ensuring compliance in regulatory matters.
- Develop and lead a highly proficient team of health professionals that provide outstanding services to deliver against health and wellness strategies. Responsible for the talent management of the team which includes a mix of employees and contractors.
- Troubleshoot employee health-related concerns and case management.
- Continuously monitor and periodically conduct performance & service satisfaction reviews with site leaders.
- Routinely engage business leaders to review HSKE performance and compliance; and update them on performance, issues and strategy on a regular basis.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of openness and information sharing in order to encourage a culture of high awareness, visibility and diligence with respect to Global Medical expectations.
- Support in designing Health benefits and medical policy support.
- Critical thinking and strong communication skills
- Eye for business and customer sensitivity
- Outstanding leadership skills; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative; proactive
- Effective people leadership and team development capability
- Project management skills
- Engagement with innovation and technology
- Strong technical skills with strong compliance orientation
- Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment
- Highly developed social skills
Ponda, Goa, India