Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya invites job applications for the post of Lab Technician, Assistant Class 3 and Field Extension Officer for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Lab Technician: 12 Posts
- Assistant Class 3: 12 Posts
- Field Extension Officer: 12 Posts
- Lab Technician – Subject Matter Specialist – B.Sc with 55% marks / Graduate / B.Sc (Agri/ Gardening/ Agriculture Biotechnology) or B.Tech (Agriculture Eng.) with 2nd category
- Assistant – 12th passed and one year Diploma as a Data Entry Operator / Programming. Typing speed in Hindi 5000 key Depression per hour
- Field Extension Officer – Graduate in Agriculture/ Gardening/ Horticulture.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years
How to apply?
- Eligible and Interested can apply online for the post through the official website of IGAU on or before 30 June 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Application fee: Rs. 600 for General/ OBC and Rs. 300 for SC/ ST candidates.
- Online application opens: 22 May 2020
- Online application closes: 30 June 2020
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 28700 – 91300
- Assistant Class 3rd: Rs. 19500 – 62000
- Field Extension Officer: Rs. 25300 – 80500
For more details, click here.