Applications are invited for the post of Junior Residents through a Walk-in-interview in the Department of Gastroenterology of the institution.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India. It is one of the Institutes of National Importance in India.
It started operating on 25 September 2012 after a series of observations by Patna High Court. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Its foundation was laid by Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, on 3 January 2004, during his tenure as vice-president. As of 2018, it became fully functional.
UR & OBC Rs. 1000/-
- Qualification: MBBS from a recognized University/Institute.
- Age Limit: As on date of interview will be 33 years.
Terms and Conditions
- No fees required for SC/ST /PWD/Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AllMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal order will be entertained.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per GOI
How to Attend?
- Eligible candidates are requested to report at 4th floor, IPD, C-block, Endoscopy unit, AllMS Patna at 10 AM positively on 23.09.2021 along with originals, Photocopies of relevant document and one passport size Colour photograph.
- Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of SC/ST /OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-04-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: