AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS, Raipur will conduct Walk-in-Interview for the following posts under Govt. of India Residency Scheme for 11 (eleven) months.
Name of Post
No. of Posts
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) on or after the month of October 2017 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ ground will be ineligible to be considered for these JR post even if they otherwise qualify.
- For eligibility to apply for the above-said post, upper age limit as on date of Walk-in-Interview will be 30 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to a maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
The above temporary position shall carry pay in the Pay of Rs. 56100/- (Level-10 Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) per month plus usual allowances including NPA.
Advertisement and Application proforma are hosted at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. The duly filled application form along with the originals and self – attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested coloured passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of Interview. Persons working in the Govt./Semi-Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/ Autonomous Institutes etc. should submit their application along with NOC.
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and for SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is required for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 15.11.2019
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- Venue: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.