Walk-In Interview is scheduled for Junior Resident (Non Academic) posts for Hospital Services under Government of India Residency Scheme, 1992. Applications are invited from interested eligible Indian citizens.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Sijua, P.O. Dumuduma
- MBBS/BDS from an institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non Academic), i.e. 30th September, 2018 will be preferred.
- Those candidates who have already done two terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
There are a total of 100 vacancies for the given post.
- Unreserved: 53
- SC: 16
- ST: 4
- OBC: 27
Rs. 60,000 per month
How to Apply
The candidates are required to visit on the scheduled date and bring the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of interview and joining at the Institute:
• Identity Proof
• Address Proof
• Certificate showing Date of Birth
• Two recent passport size photographs
• Class 10th & 12th Certificates
• MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates
• Internship Completion Certificate
• FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate)
• Registration with MCI/DCI/State Medical Council
• Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship)
• Reservation category Certificate
• Copy of NEFT Details in original
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 500
Date of Interview
13 October 2018
For more information about the job post, view the official notification.