Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical will be conducting walk in interview on 14th January 2020 (Tuesday) for the post of Junior Resident Doctors (One year tenure) from 11:00 am onwards.
- UR: 04 Posts
- EWS: 03 Posts
- OBC: 08 Posts
- SC: 03 Vacancies
- ST 02 Vacancies
- Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Age limit – 30 years
- Date: 14 Jan 2020
- Time: 11 am onwards
- Venue: Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
How to register
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration between 09:00 a.m to 10:30 a.m on 14th January 2020 (Tuesday) in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution).
- Result of Screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Rs.56,100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.