In view of urgent requirements of Junior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services, the institute proposes to urgently fill-up 8 (eight) vacant posts of Junior Resident Doctors on Adhoc basis for a period of 06 (Six) months
- Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Age limit – 30 years
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in plain paper along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com. The last date for submission of application is 08.04.2020 till 5:30 PM.
Scanned copies of following documents to be attached along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for the candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution).
- Result of Screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Rs.56,100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
For more details, click here.
You may also be interested in: