The PGIMER Chandigarh intends to fill up the vacant seats of Junior Resident (Non-academic) on an ad-hoc basis in different specialities under Government of India Residency scheme to run emergency services at PGI via walk-in-Interview from Indian nationals in the order of Dean (Academic) PGI.
- Name of the Post: Junior Resident (Internal Medicine and General Surgery)
- Vacancies: Internal Medicine (7 posts) and General surgery (6 posts)
- Tenure: upto 31 Dec 2019
- The candidate must have MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognised by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including internship) not earlier than 2 years before the start of Junior Residency will be considered.
- Priority will be given to candidates who appeared and scored more than 50 percentile in MD/ MS entrance exam of PGIMER held on 26 May this year and fulfilling the eligibility for the admission to MD/ MS courses.
- Upper age limit: 30 years as on the date of interview
- Date: 14 September 2019
- Time: 11 am
- Venue: Office of Dean (Academic), PGIMER, Chandigarh