NIAB Hyderabad invites job applications for one post of JRF under DBT Project for the year 2020. Walk-in-interview for One position of JRF under DBT funded project entitled “Molecular platform for epidemiology, disease mapping and development of diagnostics for economically important diseases of ducks” of Dr. Madhuri Subbiah (non-NER PI) initially for a period of six months.
- Project title: “Molecular platform for epidemiology, disease mapping and development of diagnostics for economically important diseases of ducks”
- PI: Dr. Madhuri Subbiah
- Duration: Initially for 6 months
- Post Graduate degree in professional courses (M. Pharm/M. Tech in Life Sciences/M. V. Sc. etc.) or Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology) with NET qualification. However, Non-NET qualified candidates with post graduate degree in Life Sciences can also apply, but will be paid according to institutional policy.
- Desired Experience: Molecular Biology techniques
- Upper Age limit: 30 years
Interested eligible candidates are advised to attend the walk-in interview on 4th June 2020 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon with a photograph and copies of documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates etc.
Application forms may be filled in on the spot, and the information provided in the application must match the testimonials.
Rs. 25,000/-+30% HRA.
For more details, click here.