Applications are invited for the Junior Research Fellow position in a DST-SERB (Govt of India) sponsored research project.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of vacancies: One
- Project title: Synthesis and optimization of dielectric and electrochemical properties of ZrO2 Polymer nanocomposites Role of interface modification
- Funded by: DST-SERB
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Rajesh Kumar
- MSc. in Physics/polymer science or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% for Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category with CSIR/UGC NET/GATE/Panjab University Ph. D entrance test)
- Upper age limit not exceeding 28 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST /PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer applicants) and women candidates as per the Govt. of India instructions.
- Interested candidates can send their application, along with complete Biodata with contact details and attested copies of certificates of examination passed (Starting from matriculation date of birth), one latest photograph, caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC and the proof of CSIR, UGC-NET qualification to the undersigned.
- The date of interview will be informed on the E-mail ID of the eligible applicants after the last date i.e 16 September 2019.