JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow @ IIT Gandhinagar [Salary Rs. 31K]: Apply by Aug 29
The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar strives to offer the best undergraduate and graduate education in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project-oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization.
IIT Gandhinagar is committed to promoting excellence in science, technology, as well as the humanities and social sciences and to the development of rounded and nuanced minds.
- Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow
- Duration: The appointment will be only for six months. But the appointment is extendable for one more year based on delivery of project objectives after every six months.
- M.Tech from IIT / NIT in Chemical / Polymer or Rubber Technology with good academic background throughout the career (more than 80% marks or CPI > 8.0)
- Candidate should have minimum one year experience in established research Lab and deeply involved in the research
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in drinking water treatment including experience in bacteria culture and knowledge about point-of-use water purifier
- Candidate should have a good handle on the different analytical techniques such as SEM, TEM, DMA, DSC, TGA, FTIR, XRD. UV, DLS, Capillary Rheometer etc.
Rs. 31000/- per month (consolidated)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email to email@example.com with proper
- cover letter mentioning the required qualification and experience
- complete CV with Date of Birth
- copy of the M.Tech certificate and GATE score (if any). The subject line of the email should be “JRF (Water Project)” and it should reach before August 29, 2019 (6 PM).
Contact : 079-2395-2043 / 2044
For more details, click here.
About the Author