JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow (CSE) at WBUT, Kolkata [Salary upto 18k]: Walk-in-Interview on Sep 26
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology) has invited applications for JRF post-2019. Interested candidates for the same can watch out the details here.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of Vacancies: One
- Project title: “IoT Based End-to-End Secure Remote Healthcare
- Funded by: Department of Higher Education, Science, Technology and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal
- Duration: 1 Year and 6 Months
- Essential Qualification: BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT or equivalent
- Desirable: ME/M.Tech in CSE/SE/IT or equivalent
- Interview Date: 26th September 2019,
- Time: 12.00 noon.
- Reporting time: Upto 2.00 PM
- Venue: Biotech Building, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal at Haringhata Campus
- Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview with a copy of the complete application in plain paper with a Biodata (affix a self-attested coloured passport size photo) duly signed by themselves. Originals and self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
Selected candidate for the post will get a pay of Rs 18,700 (consolidated). No separate benefit is admissible.
For more details, click here.
About the Author