JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow at NIT Raipur [Salary upto Rs 31k]: Walk in Interview on Oct 11
NIT Raipur invites job applications in the prescribed format for the post of Project Fellow for a period of initially for 03 months. Interested and eligible candidates can check further details of the same here.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of vacancies: One
- Project title: Combined Novel Bio-Physical Treatment For Heterogeneous Wastewater Pollutants
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST
- Duration: Initially for 03 months and maybe extended till March 2020 depends on the availability of fund
- Principal Investigator: Dr. J. Anandkumar
M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Biochemical/ Environmental or M.Sc in Environmental Sci/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology; with NET/GATE qualification or M.Sc with two years relevant experience or B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Biochemical/ Environmental with GATE qualification (M.Tech Final semester candidates waiting for final results may also apply).
- Date: 11/10/2019
- Time: 10.30 AM
- Venue: Chemical Engineering Department, NIT Raipur
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with a photocopy of the application form, curriculum vitae, and all relevant original certificates with a set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
Selected candidate will get a pay of Rs. 31,000/- + 16% HRA per month.
Dr. J. Anandkumar (PI) (Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering)
Email: anandj.che[at]nitrr.ac.in / jpanandkumar.env[at]gmail.com
For application form & more details, click here.
About the Author