Applications are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the ICMR sponsored research project entitled “Studying the Efficacy of ADAM Inhibitors in Treating Diabetic Nephropathy” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research under the supervision of Dr Syamantak Majumder, Department of Biological Sciences, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, Rajasthan.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- No. of vacancies: One
- Duration: 3 years
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Physiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry or related Life Science disciplines. Students with M.Pharm. degree having a strong background in biology can also apply.
- Desirable: Candidates with NET /GATE/GPAT qualified or with a professional degree are ideal.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to forward their current resume to email@example.com pilani.ac.in. In the subject of the E-mail, candidates should write “Application for JRF Position in ICMR-Diabetic Nephropathy Project”.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail regarding the interview date. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interview will be conducted in-person or via Skype.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019, and Expected Joining Date: October 15, 2019
Dr. Syamantak Majumder Department of Biological Sciences
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan
Email : syamantak.majumder[at]pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in