Cipla is looking for Junior Officer (Production) post for Goa location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply via the official website.
Monitor and execute the production activities in an area during the shift by maintaining cGMP and safety norms to achieve production targets.
- Execute production activities in a shift by managing available resources to achieve production target
- Maintain standard process parameters as per BMRs and other supporting documents for achieving production target and maintaining quality
- Prepare manufacturing records and update online documentation to meet production and cGMP requirements
- Follow safe work processes and ensure safety appliances are utilised during production activities in shifts to create a safe working environment
- Execute production activities in a shift by managing available resources to achieve production target.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Relevant Work Experience: 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
Cipla is a global pharmaceutical company which uses cutting edge technology and innovation to meet the everyday needs of all patients. For over 80 years, Cipla has emerged as one of the most respected pharmaceutical names in India as well as across more than 100 countries. Our portfolio includes over 1000 products across wide range of therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally.
Whilst delivering a long-term sustainable business, Cipla recognises its duty to provide affordable medicines. Cipla’s emphasis on access for patients was recognised globally for the pioneering role played in HIV/AIDS treatment as the first pharmaceutical company to provide a triple combination anti-retroviral (ARV) in Africa at less than a dollar a day and thereby treating many millions of patients since 2001.