Online applications are invited for the position of Junior Manager at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIITD), a State University established by an Act of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The employment to the above post will be full-time, Regular (initially on a Contract for 5 years and renewable as per Institute guidelines.)
- Qualification: Postgraduate or equivalent* with 55% marks and (a) 3 years’ experience at JM-1, Grade-II for internal candidates or (b) 3 years’ experience at Pay Level-5 of 7th PC or equivalent CTC for external candidates.
- Desirable: Working experience in university/Education or Research Institution of repute on regular scale. Good communication & presentation skills. Command in MS Office & cloud-based platforms. Knowledge and experience in the corporate sector/ Industry-academia collaboration and working in an educational or research institution. Willing to travel & do multitasking.
- The maximum age limit for Junior Manager is 30 years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop contacts & active facilitate in the engagement with industry, Govt. Organization & Research institutions/ laboratory.
- Sign up/ enrol a minimum number of participants in each semester, from the above specified segments, as per the University annual plans.
- Facilitate in getting Industry sponsored MTech/PhD thesis and projects from the industry & research labs.
- Improve Industry interaction, sign MOU’s, facilitate technology transfer & suggest industry relevant courses with special emphasis on NCR.
- Be in regular touch with IIITD faculty for understanding their interest and student availability for PM fellowship
- Will be responsible to collect feedback from Professional candidates & IIITD faculties, all documentation, record keeping & filing, candidate tracker, & database.
How to apply?
Online applications can be carried out via this page on or before 14 April 2020.