The Dell Global Email Studio works as an in-house Email Service Provider/Marketing Automation agency for the internal business units. This team is part of the Global Marketing organization. This team has two main goals – flawless development & deployment of email journeys and provide unparalleled “customer service” to our internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for delivering, scaling, and maintaining best in class marketing automation processes and technology solutions. As a member of the global operations team, you will support various teams with their marketing automation execution within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
You will create emails, segments/audiences, and journeys within SFMC using pre-existing templates and process checklists. You will be responsible for quality assurance from the creative to the final execution and will be expected to speak up when you see any issues.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in a marketing automation platform, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Ability to create and read basic HTML.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong attention to detail and standard of quality.
- Previous experience working with B2B email operations
- Strong emphasis on quality and consistency.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to create and edit standard campaign and journey workflows
- Create emails by inserting text, images, and html links into pre-existing templates.
- Adhere to pre-determined deadlines and schedules.
- Prioritize work based on due dates.
- Quality check on all work to include but not limited to: spelling, rendering, white space issues, alignment, deployment time, audience criteria, etc.
- Develop audience for campaigns based on guidance from stakeholders.
- Build simple journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Monitor campaign/journey to completion
Interested applicants can apply online via this page.