Ministry of Tribal Affairs invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Junior Consultant in Parliament and Co-ordination Division of this Ministry for an initial period of 6 months on contract basis.
- Educational qualification: Master’s degree from a recognized university
- Experience: Work experience of minimum 5 years in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Age Limit: not beyond 35 years
Monitoring of web-portals and other secretariat works as below:
- Provide secretarial assistance in preparation of documents, guidelines and follow ups
- Assist in collation and compilation of data an information from the concerned central and state govt./department
- Draft routine correspondence, making and responding to routine verbal/written enquires
- Perform any other tasks assigned from time to time by the supervisor
- Support organisation of workshops, seminar & Project Steering Committee meeting including logistic assistance etc.
- Organise & systematize documentation & reference materials, including classifying and sorting important papers, locating new reference materials as required, preparing abstracts of reports and maintaining proper record of important files.
How to apply?
Applications in the prescribed format proforma along with a self-attested copy of the educational certificate and marksheets may be submitted by 5 May 2020 to the contact mentioned below.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Room no 400 C
C-Wing, Shastri Nagar, New Delhi
Email: reema.sharma[at]nic.in or mk.yadav88[at]gmail.com