Revolut India is inviting applications for its Junior Change Delivery Specialist job opening.
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
- As a Change Delivery specialist you will be supporting and coordinating a number of projects and change initiatives across the People Advisory team that have a direct impact on the working lives of Revoluters globally. These could range from process and policy changes, to system enhancements systems, to compliance related deliverables and engagement initiatives.
- Your role will focus on the full lifecycle of project and change initiatives from ensuring the problem faced is scoped and clear, the project has strong governance and mechanisms in place to ensure delivery, to launch and then reflection on how things could be done better next time.
- Also, included in this role will be ensuring that project deliverables are supported by effective communications and training as required, and that data is used to assess the impact of the launched piece of work. This will be achieved by working with the wider People team and relevant stakeholders.
- At Revolut we believe that data is key and in this role you will also be expected to use data throughout the lifecycle of the project / change. It is key that you can demonstrate this approach in the past, in how you design, deliver and evaluate your work, and that it is a key aspect in the way that you work day in day out.
- Finally, you will be part of a great team across the globe interacting at all levels and partnering to deliver great People solutions.
- Experience managing projects driving delivery against agreed deadlines
- Experience with working with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to flex as new requirements emerge or circumstances change
- Able to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently
- Able to motivate and hold colleagues accountable for delivery.
- Ability to turn problems into manageable deliverables and outputs.
- A multi-tasker with close attention to detail and a willingness to jump in and fix things
- Able to demonstrate sound judgment
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check here:
- JOB POST: Advertising Campaign Specialist at Amazon, Chennai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Multimedia Engineer-Audio at OnePlus, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- JOB POST: MRS Analyst at Barclays, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst- Power Modelling, Power Solutions at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai: Applications Open