Applications are invited for Junior Capabilities & Insights Analyst at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram for the year 2021. Online applications are open on official website.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
The company work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent in IT, computer science, electronics and communications with strong academic background preferred
- 6-12 months of relevant experience preferably in digital/IT services is helpful
- Deep interest and passion for digital/technology topics
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; good problem-solving capabilities
- Good proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; proficiency in relevant analytics/statistical packages is a plus
- Professional attitude and intellectual curiosity
- Good team player and customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter; enjoys the challenges and rewards of working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and oral.
You will serve internal clients (broad range of client project teams) by providing first alert support to consultants in various practices. In this role, you will scope and problem solve with client project teams on their knowledge needs and requirements to clarify request objectives and determine most appropriate and timely research/analytics approach.
You will conduct in-depth research using relevant, qualified resources (e.g. proprietary and external databases and analyst reports) to provide the relevant and most updated information. You will conduct standard analysis as required and summarize, synthesize and package relevant data and information in a client-ready format to provide targeted insights (accurate, well developed documents, databases, models and/or charts).
You will also support asset/knowledge development and client development, as needed (e.g. codify findings in the form of knowledge nuggets/detailed documents, support the creation of LOPs, contribute to qualification packs, etc.). You will support the development and maintenance of databases, tools and capabilities including assets, knowledge, fact packs, case studies and primers in your area of expertise. You will collaborate and actively contribute to the workflow/activities within the global team and take initiative to help and coach junior colleagues.
Click here to apply for the post of Junior Capabilities & Insights Analyst at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram.
You may also be interested in: