Applications are invited for Junior Analyst- Digital Learning, Hyderabad at Deloitte for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The professional will be offered an excellent opportunity to develop in a hands-on, globally strategic learning and development role, working in a fast paced, rapidly changing, business focused environment. This role will focus on tasks to support the coordination of global learning courses under the close supervision of the Senior Analyst Delivery Specialist.
Various work streams of this initiative demand the creation of an increased volume of learning delivery for our people, in order to increase access & reach of our curriculum, support the roll out of new tax & legal technologies to our clients and to help our people adapt to working in a learning enterprise. In addition, the role will support the coordination of delivery of learning programs to support the technical curriculum for each of our 10 Global Tax & Legal service lines.
Deloitte’s India offices of the US are a region within the Deloitte US organization, with offices across four cities in India – Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru.
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Special Projects India Private Limited.
- Any degree with 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in a learning function is a distinct advantage
- Experience of a professional services environment is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong client service delivery mindset and skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal clients and external suppliers at all levels.
- Mature approach, including initiative and common sense.
- Professional in manner with a commercial approach to decision taking.
- Willing to work overtime and away from their office base as needs dictate (post COVID).
- Able to cope with a pressured and varied workload
- Able to multitask effectively with strong time / project management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong team player
- Commitment to the role and self-development
- Excellent knowledge/grasp of English grammar and spelling
- Excellent IT skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, SharePoint etc. Expertise in Excel would be particularly advantageous
- Knowledge & understanding of learning management & evaluation technologies
- Set up, reporting and maintenance of participant registration system
- Assist with editing the Global Tax & Legal calendar with course dates for Global Tax & Legal Learning
- Branding and formatting learning materials
- Access control and loading of various documents onto Teams/SharePoint
- Act as Zoom producer for virtual learning sessions
- Set up, reporting and maintenance of evaluation system
- Maintenance of participant numbers on master schedule, completing course recharges and airfare equalisation billing
- Uploading participant information onto the Deloitte Learning Platform (LMS)
- Manage Global Tax & Legal Learning mailbox on daily basis.
- Supporting the provision of data and management information on a timely basis
- Amend distribution lists for Global Tax & Legal Learning networks.
Click here to apply for Junior Analyst- Digital Learning at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Associate Content Technical Specialist at Thomson Reuters, Hyderabad: Applications Open
- JOB POST: KYC Operations Analyst at Citi, Mumbai: Applications Open