IIT Bombay is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the posts of JRF’s in a time-bound research project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Understanding of Phase Separation in Multiphasic Dispersed Systems and mitigation Strategy.
About the Project
- Many pharmaceutical ointments are actually multiphase mixtures consisting of one phase dispersed in another phase. These may be emulsions, suspensions, or even foams. Such mixtures are inherently unstable and may separate into their individual components over time.
- Phase separation is usually delayed by arresting the microstructure via the use of gelling agents, stearic stabilizers, etc. In this project, the mechanism by which the gelling agents operate is to be examined. The understanding will be aimed at ease of processing and increased shelf life of the formulations.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
Candidates holding a bachelors or master’s degree in any of the following disciplines are encouraged to apply:
- Chemical engineering,
- Mechanical engineering,
- Physical chemistry,
- Materials engineering, etc.
Consolidated salary Rs.31000/- p.m. + HRA p.m.
How to apply?
To apply click here
14 August, 2020
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses.
For any queries/clarification please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the link given below:
You may also be interested in: