JOB POST: JRF/ SRF at NIT Jalandhar [Salary Upto Rs 35k]: Apply by Nov 30
NIT (National Institute of Technology) Jalandhar invites applications for JRF/ SRF for a project. Interested candidates for the same can send CV in a prescribed format.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow
- Number of vacancies: One
- Project title: Drying of Polymer-Polymer – Solvent Coatings: Experimental and Simulation Study
- Duration: Two years (renewable every year and co-terminus with the project)
- Funded by: DST-SERB
- M.E/ M. Tech./Ph.D., in any branch of engineering with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA, OR M.Sc/ Ph.D (Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics) with a minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA
- Candidates having prior research experience in polymeric coatings shall be preferred.
- Sound knowledge of modelling and simulation using MATLAB/ python, and support vector machine etc.
- Knowledge of various optimization tools like nonlinear least square fitting/ANN/Box- Behnken design etc.
- Age limit for JRF: 28 Years (as on Nov 30, 2019)
- Fill up the application form for the post on this page.
- Interested candidates can send their resume through email/post in the format given on next page to the PI before the last date i.e. Nov 30, 2019.
- JRF, Rs 31000 with GATE/ NET qualified
- JRF, Rs 28000 without GATE/ NET
- SRF, Rs 35000 with two-year experience as JRF or Ph.D.
Dr. Raj Kumar Arya (Principal Investigator & Associate Professor)
Department of Chemical Engineering
Email: rajaryache[at]gmail.com, aryark[at]nitj.ac.in
For more details, click here.
About the Author