Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar invites job applications for the post of JRF & Research Associate for the year 2020. ILS BBSR an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Project: DBT-Wellcome Trust Alliance project entitled ‘Understanding the Role of IRGM-mediated innate immune responses in diseases.’
- Name of position: 1. Research Associate-I (01 position) and JRF/Project Associate-I (01 position).
- Research Associate-I: Candidates having Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Research experience in cell biology, cancer biology, and infectious diseases will be preferred. Candidate with first author paper in peer-reviewed journals (PubMed listed) will be preferred.
- JRF/Project Associate-I: Candidates having M.Sc. or an equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology, etc. with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade point (50% for OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates having NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE qualification. For Non-NET/GATE applicants the amount of fellowship will be as per Govt. of India norms. Research experience in molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry will be preferred.
- The candidate should be below 28 years in age, as on 20.06.2020. An age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India rules.
How to apply?
Interested/eligible candidates may download application form from here for JRF & Research Associate and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates to “The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023. Super-scribe the envelope with Advt. No., the project title and the position name.”
- Last date for receiving application: 20.06.2020
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates in ILS website: 22.06.2020
- Research Associate-I: Rs. 47,000/- + @16% HRA
- JRF/Project associate-I: Rs. 31,000/- + @16%HRA
For more details, click here.