The Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET) is one of India’s oldest and finest educational institutions, which provides a steady source of highly skilled talent to the nation as well as overseas. Founded in 1956 with a campus spread across sprawling 250 acres, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, located in Patiala, has been a pioneer in engineering education, research and innovation. Our community involves ingenious minds solvers who are eager to make the world a better place to live in with their innovative techniques and discoveries.
- Name of the Post: JRF/ RA/ SRF
- Number of Vacancies: One
- Project title: Host mediated silencing of cellulose synthase genes of Phytopathora infestans for late blight resistance in Indian potato cultivar(s)
- Funded by: CSIR
- RA PhD in area of Plant Biotechnology/Botany with specialization in plant genetic manipulations
- SRF M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with 2 years of relevant research experience evident from the published work
- JRF M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ any area of Life Sciences with CSIR-NET/GATE qualified.
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae with photocopies of all the certificates, testimonials and experience certificates through e-mail, indicating their research interests with names and detailed contact information of two referees positively by October 13, 2019.
Dr. Anil Kumar (Principal Investigator)