Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) Lucknow invites applications for the post of JRF and Project Assistant.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant
- Number of vacancies: JRF (1 Post) and PA (1 Post)
- Project title: “Evaluation of Cardiomyogenic potential of cKit + Human Amniotic Fluid Mesenchymal Stem Cells” and “Evaluation of renogenic properties of amniotic fluid stem cells and their therapeutic efficacy in acute renal failure”.
- Funded by: DST- SERB and DBT
- The project in respect to PA is only upto 8 Dec 2019.
- JRF: M.Sc in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with minimum 60% marks and equivalent grade.
Preferable: Candidate applying for the post of Junior for the post of JRF having qualified CSIR-UGC NET/ LS or GATE (valid score) will be prefered. Candidates having prior research experience in the area of Molecular Biology, Cell/ Cell stem Cell culture and Flowcytometry from a reputed Research Institute/ university will be given preference.
- PA: M.Sc in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with minimum 60% mark or equivalent.
- JRF: On 27 September 2019 at 12 pm
- PA: On 27 September 2019 at 3 pm
- Venue: Conference Room, Stem Cell Research Centre (1st Floor), New Hematology Bldg
- JRF: Rs. 31000 + 16% HRA
- PA: Rs. 14000 fixed