JOB POST: JRF & Lab Asst in Biotechnology @ NIT Arunachal Pradesh: Walk-in-Interview on Aug 26
The National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh was inaugurated on 18th August 2010 as a member of a group of ten new NITs. These new NITs were established as centres of excellence in technical education to combat the growing need of technological professionals in India.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh started functioning under the mentorship of NIT Durgapur till, when the first permanent Director Prof. (Dr.) Chandan Tilak Bhunia assumed the charge on 1st November 2011.
Applicants are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Junior Project Fellow & lab assistant position under time-bound sponsored research” project sponsored by National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS) GOI in the Discipline of Biotechnology, NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
- Post name: Junior Research Fellowship (1 post)/ JPF and Lab Assistant (1 post)
- Project title: Development of Sustainable technology for production of biomass petter-based fuel and herbal by-product from the residue of pruned tea plant: Argumenting rural development.
- Coordinator: Dr. Saikat Kumar Jana, Department of Biotechnology
- JRF: M.Sc in Life science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology /Chemistry or equivalent degree of 60% or 6.5 CGPA with NET
or M.Tech in ECE / Biotechnology / Agriculture / Chemical Eng Or equivalent degree with aggregate marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA
- JPF: JPF in Life science/ Microbiology /Biotechnology /Chemistry or equivalent degree with aggregate marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA
- Lab Assistant: Any graduate will be preferable.
Preference will be given to those candidates having good writing skill, knowledge, hands-on skills in Antibody/ DNA based electrochemical immunosensor or bio/ chemical sensor or good hands-on skill in Elisa or Agriculture Culture waste management.
Walk-in-interview on 26 August 2019 at 10.00 am in Department of Biotechnology at NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
- Interested candidates can send their cv in advance via email to email@example.com, highlighting the subject as “Application for JRF/JPF and lab Assistant in the Dept of Biotechnology, NITAP”.
- Interested candidate should fill up Annexure I which is attached with this notice. Follow the rules regulation given in annexure II according to GOI guidelines.
- Candidates are requested to bring all the original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, degree certificates on the day of the interview.
- JRF: Rs. 31000 per month plus allowances
- JPF: Rs. 16000 per month + allowances
- Lab Asst: Rs. 10000/- fixed
For more details, click here.
About the Author