Presidency University, Kolkata invites job application for JRF post for the year 2020. The School of Biotechnology is seeking for the post for Project Title: Examining role of cytoplasmic capping in post-transcriptional control of long non-coding RNAs.
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Name of the Project: “Examining role of cytoplasmic capping in post-transcriptional control of long non coding RNAs”
- Name of the PI: Dr Chandrama Mukherjee
- Fellowship Duration: Initial appointment for 1 year which may be prolonged upon satisfactory performance.
- Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized Board/University and NET-LS
- Preference will be given to candidates with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology/Cell biology).
- Last date of application: May 29 th, 2020
- Date and time of interview: June 15th, 2020 at noon (the date of interview may change due to unprecedented reasons)
- The shortlisted applicants may be notified by email, latest by June 5th, 2020
How to apply?
Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) with a cover letter through the email to PI, Dr. Chandrama Mukherjee (email@example.com) before last date. The candidates are requested to bring their originals and self-attested copies of their mark-sheets/certificates during the time of their interview, along with a Government-issued photo identity proof (original).
Stipend and allowances: A consolidated amount of Rs. 38,440 per month.